If you are looking for a top-notch generator you can count on, you need to know about the Honda 7000W Super Quiet Generator.
Amazon reviewers give it tremendously high ratings for being so robust and quiet. Multiple reviewers were “blown away” with it’s capabilities.
Why people love the Honda 7000W
Owners really rave about this Honda generator. Some mentioned the cost, but in a way to say it’s worth it even though it may be more than other generators. Here’s what reviewers love about this generator:
- Super quiet
- Electronic fuel injection makes fuel efficient
- Produces power steadily
- Robust and can power multiple appliances
- Portable and easy to maneuver (though heavy to lift as are most all generators)
- Handles and wheels fold in for storing
- Electric start with a pull-cord option
Customers cite reduced noise as one of the most attractive things about this generator. In fact, many people report that it cannot be heard when standing just 50-100 feet away.
Honda 7000W Super Quiet Generator
Honda EU1000i Generator
Best Features of the Honda EM6500S Generator
Benefits of Owning the Honda EU2000i Generator
10 Factors to Consider When Buying Honda Generator
Honda 7000W Generator
What’s great is if you purchase it from Amazon, there is often free shipping. (You won’t have to get it in and out of your car on your own.) That said, at 260 pounds, this is a very capable, portable generator that reviewers say you can move around very easily because of the wheels.
One reviewer compared the Honda 7000W generator to the Yamaha EF6300iSDE generator and remarked how it was very difficult to maneuver the Yamaha because of how they designed the wheels. This reviewer raved about how easy it was to move the Honda 7000W around.
Many peoples buy this generator to power their RVs and small cabins. Florida residents and other owners in hurricane-prone areas bought the 7000W to be prepared if a hurricane or other catastrophic weather disrupts their lives again.
The Honda 7000W is the one to choose when you want to prepare your home with a heavy-duty, quiet generator you can count on to work when you need it most.
Honda 7000W Super Quiet Generator consumer guide
When you’re shopping for a generator, there are a few basic considerations to take into account to help you narrow down your search. Primarily, you need to identify what type of generator will meet your needs. Then, you can begin to compare the features, prices, specs, and capabilities of models that fall under the category best suited for you.
Where to use your quiet generator
People typically use generators in the following ways:
- Backup residential use
- Recreational use
- Industrial use
The Honda 7000W Super Quiet Generator has plenty of power for practically any RV or home. With an output of 5500 watts, it’s one of the stronger portable models on the market. More than likely, it’s strong enough to get the job done if your needs are based on recreation or residential use.
If you are concerned about how much wattage you require, Amazon’s Wattage Guide is designed to help you choose the right amount of power based on your needs. According to the guide, this particular model is capable of supplying the power needed for many tools used on job sites.
If you are in the construction industry, it can run almost any of the commonly used power tools. And, although it may not be reliable for high powered electric pressure washers or lawn mowers, it can also function with several basic landscaping tools.
For practical purposes, however, this generator is best categorized for recreational use and as a residential backup power source.
Benefits of an inverter model
They typically offer the advantages of cleaner power delivery, less noise and greater efficiency than conventional generators. However, in the case of the Honda 7000W, Amazon reviewers are happy with it’s performance. Even Consumer Reports has rated it as a top performer consistently since its debut. One year recently, they named it as one of the “Best Emergency Gear” to own.
The Honda 7000W Light Weight Super Quiet Generator features:
- Two wheels lend to its portability: Although weighing over 200 pounds, it would likely take two people to lift off the ground. But, you can’t deny the heavyweight’s durable construction.
- Fuel injection button: This provides easy startup, even after multiple uses. It also has an electric turn-key startup option as well.
- Can run specifically at the RPM needed for the load: Instead of many conventional models that have to operate at full capacity, the 7000W is fuel efficient and saves on wear and tear.
- Noise reduction: Consumers who plan on using their model recreationally, for RVing, camping, tailgating, etc., will appreciate this quiet generator.
- iMonitor LCD incorporates top-of-the-line technology above older conventional generators
Optional companion accessories
- Although the generator would likely stand up to most weather conditions, a cover is recommended for storage if it’s going to remain outside.
- The model comes with a 30 amp plug but can accommodate a 50 amp with an appropriate adapter or do-it-yourself cable. It will run off of propane with the purchase of a converter.
- There’s also a remote control accessory that allows you to operate the generator from a distance, an attractive feature when adjusting from inside of your RV, or from another area of your house.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty. There are optional extended warranty product protection plans as well. On Amazon, they offer a 2-year or 4-year additional protection plan.
General maintenance for generators
No matter what generator you buy, you will need to perform some easy, general infrequent maintenance. Top off the battery once a month. Make sure to drain the gas when you are finished using it. This way, it will be ready when you need it.
Honda 7000W review
In the online customer ratings on Amazon, the Honda 7000W Super Quiet Generator received five stars almost 90% of the time, with just one negative rating that compromised a 100% score.
Customers found the generator’s noise reduction, fuel efficiency, and power capability to be some of the most desirable features. While it may be more than other generators, it has the performance to match its price. Reviewers thought it was worth it.
Honda quiet generator review
The 7000W produces steady power and can handle a lot of operations. You will be able to count on it when you need it. If you are looking for a quiet generator with a carburetor-free design, get the Honda 7000W.
It’s the perfect companion to take with you on the road. It will help give you peace of mind at home during power outages and extreme weather. Honda is a reputable brand with excellent customer support as well.